Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

K.O Time Irl Vs Can

• 06-11-2008 4:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭

Lad's'

Can someone tell me what the K.O time is for the above match in thomond park on Saturday, Munster rugby site says 19:30 irish rugby site says 17:15:confused:. Can't make it if it's 19:30 so fingers crossed.....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Peadar06

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Kablam

Thank f**k for that, i would have had one very pissed off 5 year old if it had been 7:30. Not to mention his mother:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

Im in north cork on family business tomorrow. I sent a text to bro in law last night if we could leave dublin early [or even tonight], and get our stuff done early and then maybe have time to scoot up to the match and make some evil touts day and get in and see it in real life!

You can always dream :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

it's not sold out yet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭bamboozle

RuggieBear wrote: »
    it's not sold out yet

saying something like that is going to have the cynics out saying Munster rugby folk only go to big HC games.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

well to be fair there are many teams in the HC that are far better than Canada....and have lost in Thomand Park

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Kablam

There will be plenty of tickets flying around before K.O
    Dont panic and only use the touts only as a very last resort

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,377 ✭✭✭✭phog

Kablam wrote: »
    There will be plenty of tickets flying around before K.O
    Dont panic and only use the touts only as a very last resort

Never, ever use touts. If everyone passed out the touts then they'd be no touts.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭kensutz

You can pay on the gate on the day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

bamboozle wrote: »
    saying something like that is going to have the cynics out saying Munster rugby folk only go to big HC games.....

Munster fans only go to big HC games. No surprise. :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 975 ✭✭✭louthandproud

Zzippy wrote: »
    Munster fans only go to big HC games. No surprise. :p

This is Ireland playing today not Munster.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

I think, and I could be wrong, that he was joking.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 975 ✭✭✭louthandproud

Amz wrote: »
    I think, and I could be wrong, that he was joking.

Probably was, maybe I am too sensitive.

Hopefully a few people from other provinces will make the trip anyway. It's an awfully foul day out there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,197 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Just watching Brent popes guide to the ELV's, looks like the video compiler got quite lazy and just decided to use one munster game :)

edit: take that back, Leinster clip just used.

Advertisement