Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sex and the City returns!!

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

MILF wrote: »
    Source: People.com

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20238553,00.html

I'm so friggin excited!

I'm so friggin depressed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Wondering where they could possibly go with the story now though? Samantha finally settles down? Miranda has another baby...Carrie splits from Big..? I thought the film gave everything a nice ending.

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭Joleigh

I hope the sequel is as good as the first. Maybe Carrie will have a baby!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

I loved SATC.

Hope they don't ruin what was a very good thing. I guess it was a great money spinner, but, some times its just time for a show to end.

Can't see it being as good as it was.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 290 ✭✭mollydolly271

i would defo like to c it but find it hard to c where they could go to better the last one really

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Oh ffs just let it die

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Oh ffs just let it die

Shush, you. You know you love it!

I too, cannot wait for this. I know sex and the city isn't perfect and can be superficial and the character one dimensional but it makes me happy, dammit!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Claire1980

I hope Carrie has a baby - that would be good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭mizzzy

loved the series...loved the movie...but theres only so much they can do at the mo....i think they should leave it...and return when they are old:D!!!

Advertisement