Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Gardening Tips

Options
  • 06-11-2008 6:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi Guys

November and I moved into my new house with a ready planted back Garden, I need some tips on upkeep etc.

I have only identified 2x plants so far

Lavender (big plant about 3 feet tall well established also rosemary plant about 3 feet tall and spreads out about 4 foot should I cut these back now or wait.

Also are there people that call around and can tell me what the other plants are and how to care for them etc..

I'm new to this gardening lark..

:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭arse..biscuits

If you put some photos up people here could try to identify them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 minifan

i think with lavender, rosemary etc, you are only supposed to trim off the old flower heads, and probably not now with frost due etc.
    like previous post, put up some photos
    you are so lucky having a pre-planted garden! I am struggling with a bare wilderness....

Advertisement