Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Same Day Dry Cleaners in City Centre

Options
  • 06-11-2008 6:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭

i need to get a suit and shirt dry-cleaned tomorrow - i could drop it in at 9 but i'd really need it done by the close of business if i'm to pull this one off...

i have no car but i live in dublin city centre - there's gotta be somewhere can help me out, right?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

I'll clean it for ya, it'll cost you your life.

Deal or no deal?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,020 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Just go into Pennys or the likes and buy a new one. Shouldn't cost that much?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

there's gotta be somewhere can help me out, right?

TRY A DRY CLEANERS!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Flash the cash to get it done quickly!! One day...that is pushin though! An extra 20 quid should do it ;)

Just go into Pennys or the likes and buy a new one. Shouldn't cost that much?
    Why yes, in the mean time i need petrol, but fúck it, i'll just buy a new car.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,020 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Why yes, in the mean time i need petrol, but fúck it, i'll just buy a new car.

But what if the new car didn't have petrol in it either?

But what if the new car didn't have petrol in it either?
    Of course it has petrol in it, you're just talking crazy talk.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

OK folks - this thread is now in the Dublin City Forum.

Assist the OP or stay away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

whereabouts in the city centre are you? you could try marlow cleaners at the junction of georges street and dame street or the dry cleaners under the railway bridge at the connolly station end of talbot street

edit: here are 2 dry cleaners in the city centre one and two

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

Grafton Street Cleaners on South William St, ask them nicely and they'll have it that day. E15.50

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

jdivision wrote: »
    Grafton Street Cleaners on South William St, ask them nicely and they'll have it that day. E15.50
    That's exceptional value for a same day suit clean!

Advertisement