Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

China-phone from ebay

• 06-11-2008 6:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭

i recently ordered one of those "dodgey" phones from ebay, a nice hello kitty 1 for the gf,
    i am really amazed ,
    touchscreen + buttons, it's like a nokia 6233 with a touchscreen screen, built in storage space for the stylus ebay link
    i cannot understand why this phone is so great ( less the hello kitty factor) and yet the networks have nothing like it !!!
    and then the website ran by the same people
    they sell same phone
    well that's just my thought:)
    ZT78.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭metalfest

49 views and no1 commented?:(:( :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭Thirdfox

Chinese phones often can be quite quirky - I've seen ads on tv (in China) for phones that allow you to watch terrestial tv, ones that have 40 days battery life, ones that you can put in 2 sims and manage them in an advanced fashion e.g. one sim for cheap text, another for calls etc.

Unfortunately they're not very well known right now - apparently it was the same for Japanese goods 30 years ago, back then "Made in Japan" = junk... look at it today. I suppose we'll have to wait a few more years before Chinese innovation (and not just piracy and IP battles) gets more recognition.

Oh...nice hello kitty phone btw.

thing is you can buy those terrestrial tv watching phones all over the net, this phone also has space for two sims

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭Kershaw.D

They Are Nice Phones
    2 SIMS
    Extra Battey etc
    But You Will Not Be Happy For Long As I Have Also Orderd A Few Chinese Phones And It Will Slowly Break

most phones do slowly break.....from the moment you take a phone out of the box it's going to start breaking

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,997 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

metalfest wrote: »
    most phones do slowly break.....from the moment you take a phone out of the box it's going to start breaking

Pfft no-one ever told that to the Nokia 5110!
    nokia5110.jpg

hell yeah they did!!!
    i have one in the cupboard, does it work???noooooooooooooooooo

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,085 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

When the world is destroyed in a massive nuclear blast, all that will remain will be cockroaches and nokia 5110s. Nothing can kill those things.

nothing can kill twinky's either :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭whatdoicare

metalfest wrote: »
    nothing can kill twinky's either :P
    nyahanyahnana family guuuuy!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

nyahanyahnana family guuuuy!:D

Please don't drag up old threads for drivel like that.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement