Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Simple ear piercing in Blanchardstown

• 06-11-2008 6:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi all,

I wonder if anyone could advise a place in and or around Blanchardstown (please don't suggest the City Centre) where I can get a single earlobe piercing done, my left ear for what it's worth, oh and I'm a male.

I guess I could go into a womans accessories shop, but I'd look out of place in my biker leathers, shock of hair and beard ;-)

Cheers in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

I don't know of any piercing studios in blanchardstown... Uhm i think there stigmatau in swords does piercings but not 100% sure.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

de Molay wrote: »
    Hi all,

I wonder if anyone could advise a place in and or around Blanchardstown (please don't suggest the City Centre) where I can get a single earlobe piercing done, my left ear for what it's worth, oh and I'm a male.

I guess I could go into a womans accessories shop, but I'd look out of place in my biker leathers, shock of hair and beard ;-)

Cheers in advance.

You wanna get it messed up with a piercing gun, then there are plenty places, but mostly the womans accessory shops.

Most of the piercing places are in the city centre.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 de Molay

You wanna get it messed up with a piercing gun, then there are plenty places, but mostly the womans accessory shops.

Most of the piercing places are in the city centre.

Please explain how the gun is a poor choice?

Also, Swords is actually not a bad idea, what can you tell me about "stigmatau"?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Why piercing guns are a bad idea: http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=55846934&postcount=1

Uhm im not 100% sure if they do piercings there or not. You said not in town the only other places i can think are maybe wildcat in ashbourne

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 de Molay

Thank You both for your warnings. That link certainly clears things up for me. It seems the "stigmatau" place mentioned does infact do piercings, their website has more information on their services.

http://www.stigmata-tau.com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

No problem at all :)

We just wanna see people get the best practice, so that their piercings/tattoos are something that they enjoy, and that it (hopefully) goes all according to plan! :D

Advertisement