Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

request match attax swaps.

Options
  • 06-11-2008 6:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,573 ✭✭✭

hi all was,nt sure where to post this,but my son has a lot of new match attax cards that he would like to swap.so if any of you guys are in the same situation drop me a pm and a list of cards you have to swap.
    my son is a man united fan so will listen to swaps from other people that have man united cards etc.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Bewlay Bros

My son has quite a few Match Attax swaps also. Amongst these are some Man Utd cards also.
    A list is on the way !

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭thecons

I'll talk to my 2 girls tomorrow, see what they're prepared to give up! It's a Liverpool house here so you never know...!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,573 ✭✭✭bassy

pm me details on what cards you got to swap,thanks.

Here is just a selection from his swaps. I've picked from 'The Big Four' but he has 45 swaps from other clubs apart from these.

Man Utd :
    Giggs, Nani amd O'Shea

Arsenal :
    Sagna, Clichy, Ramsey, Toure, Diaby, Van Persie and (Man Of The Moment !) Nasri

Chelsea :
    Lampard, Bosingwa and Essein

Liverpool :
    Skrtel, Keane and Arbeloa

any man of the match or 100 club cards?.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Lol...out of pure curiosity, I bought 5 packs of this game...pulled 2 "hundred club" players-Cech and the incredibly valuable 101/101 Ronaldo!!!

anybody interested in swapping at all?.pm me with list of your swaps.

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭RastaRed

bassy wrote: »
    anybody interested in swapping at all?.pm me with list of your swaps.

pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Tippex

I don't suppose there is a site about for putting a list of your swaps?

Way too many to actually post here thinking of making a spreadsheet.

hi tippex would be interested in seeing your spreadsheet when its done.

Tippex wrote: »
    I don't suppose there is a site about for putting a list of your swaps?

Way too many to actually post here thinking of making a spreadsheet.

• Advertisement

We have 1 Man Of The Match card for swapping : Man City's Elano.

Star Player Cards swaps :

Santa Cruz - Blackburn
    Campbell - Portsmouth
    Torres - Liverpool
    Wheater - Middlesborough
    Johnson - Fulham
    Lampard - Chelsea

Any takers for these or any from my earlier post ?

got fabregas 100 club will swap for man united 100 club player or 2 man united man of the match players.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Tippex

Hey Guys,

Attached is the Match Attax Spreadsheet.

Feel free to use it. I have listed the clubs on their own worksheet.
    Then listed each player, number of swaps, have & needed.
    Also it is doen by card type i.e. regular, Star Player, MOM, 100 Club & LTD Ed.

Take a look and let me know what you need and what you have.

Cheers,
    Tip.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 paddypea

Hi - can you post your up to date excel sheet; I am in process of using your sheet (thx for posting) to compile my son's list of needed cards and swaps.
    Thanks
    Pat

• Registered Users Posts: 3 liverpoolfan

hey anyone still looking to swap match attax 08/09...not match attax extra!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 liverpoolfan

anyone got tomasz kupisz of wigan.only base card my lad needs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 tigerlily29

Has anyone out there got match attacks cards to swap. My son needs three of the hundred club players and I cant get them anywhere. The more I buy, the more swaps he has. So if anyone would like to swap cards, I can meet you in the city centre, thanx. :):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

Has anyone out there got match attacks cards to swap. My son needs three of the hundred club players and I cant get them anywhere. The more I buy, the more swaps he has. So if anyone would like to swap cards, I can meet you in the city centre, thanx. :):):)

Have you looked on ebay? Lots for sale there, you might be lucky and get the ones you want, you could try selling your doubles there aswell some of the limited edition and 100 club cards fetch good money, if you have more to sell than buy you could turn some money. There is a special deal tomorrow so if you list them tomorrow there are no listing fees (But other fees still apply)

invest4deepvalue.com

i,m interested in swaps also am looking for dirk kuyt man of the match,kenwin jones man of the match,jamie carragher man of the match and a few others than i will list tomorrow i have quite a few icards and man of the match cards that i will swap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 tigerlily29

bassy wrote: »
    i,m interested in swaps also am looking for dirk kuyt man of the match,kenwin jones man of the match,jamie carragher man of the match and a few others than i will list tomorrow i have quite a few icards and man of the match cards that i will swap.

I have Jamie Carragher man of the match and a quite a lot more. Do u need many of the ordinary cards because I have 600 cards to swap. I'm not sure how many man of the matchs but I will list them 2moro.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭clint123

anybody looking to trade 09/10 match attax, have couple of hundred of base cards, i-cards, Man of the match, limited edition, let me know,tks, Im located in Blanchardstown dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 5 ciaran121

Hi there,

Likewise my son (and I) have alot of duplicate cards and would be willing to swap if you have some cards for trading. I have about 100+ cards as duplicates and would be more than happy to discuss with you over the phone. I'm not sure how to send a pvt message with my number but if you get back and let me know what cards you require i'll let you know if I can help!

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭Dummy

Hi,

My 6 year old is looking for a Wayne Rooney 100 Club (I have no idea what this is except that it is a football card of some sort).

Does anyone have one to trade? What card are you looking for in return. I cannot promise that we have the card you are looking for but we'll search.

Thank you.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Package

hey there,, has anyone got the Torres special sticker????

for my son,, he is going mad to get it :)

Advertisement