Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway Advertiser - A joke?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

His post on Prices for computer repairs..... @ 21.48 in this barrage of shíte is an absolute classic.
    wheres the best place to buy a Plaptop, shop or online

Response?
    Turlock wrote: »
    You're a Plaptop

Link

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭bigeasyeah

If you dont like it-dont read it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

I don't - I skip straight to the job adverts and then the situations vacant.

(what's left of them)

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭paulhannon

I never understand why the pictures in that paper and the other locals rarely have anything to do with the story they're beside.

last weeks front page had a group of people waving and cheering or something like that while below it was the story about Gerald Barry getting sentanced

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭pseudonym1

paulhannon wrote: »
    I never understand why the pictures in that paper and the other locals rarely have anything to do with the story they're beside.

last weeks front page had a group of people waving and cheering or something like that while below it was the story about Gerald Barry getting sentanced

Wouldn't be the only newspaper guilty of this .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭big b

back to the OP's specific topic, I notice Mairtin O'Caidhin has been conspicuous by his absence lately. Reading the Advo has been just that little bit less infuriating.

I flatter myself that we may have played some small part in his downfall.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 654 ✭✭✭mr_disc

I use my copy (Posted in the door) to light the fire during the winter and various other uses during the summer months. I never ever read it. RAG.

Advertisement