Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anybody have a spare Sony Ericsson Phone Charger to give away?

• 06-11-2008 8:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I think my mains phone charger (for W810i / K800i / K750i / K610i) is dead... :(

Now I could get one on eBay for €5 EUR but my battery is empty so I need one ASAP! Does anybody have a disused one in the Dublin area I could come and collect?

Thank you in advance! :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭Mr Bloat

I don't have a spare charger, I'm afraid, but did you get a usb cable for connecting the phone to a pc with your phone? That can be used to charge it, if you plug it into a pc or laptop. My wife got a K800i recently and got one of those in the box as well as a charger.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

Mr Bloat wrote: »
    I don't have a spare charger, I'm afraid, but did you get a usb cable for connecting the phone to a pc with your phone? That can be used to charge it, if you plug it into a pc or laptop. My wife got a K800i recently and got one of those in the box as well as a charger.
    Mr Bloat you are a STAR! Completely forgot about this and guess what... That bloody cable is already plugged in to my computer as I type this!!! :rolleyes:

Thanks for reminding me! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭leche solara

you can also buy one in the phone shop in talbot st

Advertisement