Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*** www.pokerswat.com official thread ***

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

Shivverz wrote: »
    When was the last time a video was posted to this site out of interest?
    I was considering joining, are subscribers being ripped off?

27th Sept is the last video update.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

LyleLanley-721661.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭RoadSweeper

Latest development
    PokerSwat management are currently in talks with a number of parties about a takeover of the pokerswat.com website.

For the past few months we have been working hard on upgrading a number of areas on the website and introducing a number of new features. Ultimately, we want to ensure that our members will have the best possible service moving forward and it was decided in the past week that a takeover from an established presence in the industry would be best for all of the stakeholders of the website.

Further announcements will be made in the coming weeks with information on how the website is going to move forward.

Note: We are in the process of moving servers and in this period, some links on the website have been disabled. Video streaming will continue to operate as normal in the takeover period.

Regards

PokerSwat Management

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭pgodkin

Yeah Rs,

Just got that today myself today, being wagtch ages to renew my sup and there hasnt been a word out of them at all about when the site will be ready!

All i have read is that there have been delays over and over again! Dont think there will be much chance of me goin back there if there not even goin to give a date when the new dl function will be ready!

I know meathman is on boards and i really think he should come on here and explain what is goin on and what is happening!

Anyone update on this meathman????? Fourm closed on site just a message

Important PokerSwat.com Announcement

PokerSwat management are currently in talks with a number of parties about a takeover of the pokerswat.com website.

For the past few months we have been working hard on upgrading a number of areas on the website and introducing a number of new features. Ultimately, we want to ensure that our members will have the best possible service moving forward and it was decided in the past week that a takeover from an established presence in the industry would be best for all of the stakeholders of the website.

Further announcements will be made in the coming weeks with information on how the website is going to move forward.

Note: We are in the process of moving servers and in this period, some links on the website have been disabled. Video streaming will continue to operate as normal in the takeover period.

Regards

PokerSwat Management

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭RoadSweeper

Post yest on it on 2+2 from one of the owners
    Just wanted to give an overview:
    • PokerSwat.com is in the process of being sold/taken over - This is due to be complete within the next couple of weeks.
    • During this sale period, all active memberships are paused. So, since new videos stopped being released, no time has been used up on any members account.
    • New signups (as paying members) has been disabled since new videos stopped being released.
    • All PokerSwat memberships will be honoured in full.
    • Kevmath has no personal interest in PokerSwat.

We want to apologise if there was any confusion caused. Feel free to pm me here or send on an email to contact at pokerswat.com if you have any queries.

PokerSwat

Hi
    The sale/takeover of PokerSwat.com is due to be finalised within the next few weeks.
    The following is some information about your account during the sale/takeover period:
    When the normal video release schedule stopped, every members account was ‘paused’ – i.e. No time on an active members account has been used up since the end of September. All membership packages will resume in full when the sale/takeover process is complete.
    PokerSwat has not been accepting any new paid package members since the normal video release schedule stopped.
    During the changing of servers over the past month, we have had some issues with our email accounts. In this period, some emails sent to support@pokerswat.com were not received. If anyone has any queries about their account, use contact@pokerswat.com from this point forward.
    Video streaming will continue to work as normal during the sale period.
    Further announcements will be made once the sale is complete.
    Regards
    PokerSwat Management

Just got this! will this mean the pokerswat will be no more? and merge with another site then???

Advertisement