Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spotlight Blurr

Options
  • 06-11-2008 8:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭

Went looking for this earlier and it´s sold out in Dublin.

Has anyone else noticed that it seems to be getting harder to find IDW comics over here?

I had to pay 12 euro for spotlight sideswipe because the retailer exclusive was the only copy left in any comic shop on the Thursday evening

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

story of life in ireland man.

i gave up on comic shops supporting the book and get it online now. dropped into the comic shop on thurs to see if they bothered to order any and if they did they were gone by 5pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

The only IDW stuff I can find this days is the Marvel reprints and the odd issue of the movie spin-offs.
    rather than search in vein for each issue I generally just wait and try to snap up the TPB.

Advertisement