Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Startup & Book Keeping

Options
  • 06-11-2008 8:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm looking into a startup in the services industry but to complete my business plan and calculate prices to tender for jobs, I'm looking to get prices that cover book keeping, annual accounts and insurance.

I've been unable to get any qoutes from the online sites for book keeping and anyone in the gloden pages want a more clearly defined profit margin before giving me a qoute (lose/lose). I'm having the same issue with talking to insurance companies for public liabailty and employee cover.. Can anyone tell me the best way too get around these issue to allow me to continue..

thanks for everyones help..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Boom Boom

i've PM'd you curious goerge

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭JoeTurner

Hi George

Can you give us a few more basic details:

- sole trader or limited company?
    - number of employees?

Thanks

Joe

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭Curious Geroge

In reply to Joe.

Its a limited company with 3 full time employees and one part time employee. Pay is bi-weekly with ~350pw each so not sure if that below the audit limits i've read about.

I'd be looking for someone to take care of the accounts icluding paying the employees (pay slips), prsi for employee and employers prsi, cro accounts and annual accounts to the revenue.. am i missing anything else here, new to all this myself, just going of what i've read on startup pages..

thanks fo all your inputs guys..

• Registered Users Posts: 36 hannahmum

Hi George, I have sent you a PM

Advertisement