Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tesco hardware specials

• 06-11-2008 8:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭

Was in Tesco clare hall today, saw the following:

Lexmark wifi printer - half price €40
    Lexmark multi function device - Half Price €101
    Samsung 22" TV/Monitor - €299 (€78 off)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,625 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Got sandisk memory stick micro 512mb for 8.75 and tesco 256mb sd card for €3.75 saw a tom tom sat nav for about €70. Lots of reductions in hard ware.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭coldfire1x

^^ Where did you see the Tomtom sat nav for €70, I mean which branch?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

iMax wrote: »
    Was in Tesco clare hall today, saw the following:

Lexmark wifi printer - half price €40
    Lexmark multi function device - Half Price €101

stay well away from lexmark printers. Their ink carttridges are the most expensive on the market

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭Freddie59

suppafly wrote: »
    stay well away from lexmark printers. Their ink carttridges are the most expensive on the market

+1 to that!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭thenightrider

suppafly wrote: »

It is as cheap sometimes cheaper to buy a new printer when you run out of ink with a lexmark printer +1 stay away from them

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

iMax wrote: »
    Is that the Sychmaster series?

I bought one online and it's a deadly monitor with an okay TV. Worth it though!

The audio on mine went and Samsung dropped a new one to my door and took the old one no questions asked!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭by8auj6csd3ioq

Dades wrote: »
    Is that the Sychmaster series?I bought one online and it's a deadly monitor with an okay TV
    Can you say more about the TV only OK? What is it like for watching dvd and what is the sound like?

Advertisement