Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New O2 Webtext

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,442 ✭✭✭Firetrap

Yep, got to agree with you on that :mad: Maybe it's so that people on slower connections won't bother using the free texts but will use their phones instead

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,518 ✭✭✭swoofer

thanks for reply, I feel a small bit better and have cooled down edited my first rant. You are probably right. I was in the uk last week and could I send back a few photos by phone? could I heck.

noah

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

i have several regular scheduled texts and I have to set them up again now because of this. i did get a text to tell me i'd have to do them again, but it would have been nice to get some warning.

out of curiosity, what's this got to do with broadband? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,518 ✭✭✭swoofer

I did say I was not sure if right forum but it is to do with speed, with BB go to 02 rattle off some texts and surf at same time, have phone nearby for a reply, with dial up it would be too slow, so BB users would use 02 and if they were having same problems as me would be aware of it and maybe just maybe know a workround.

going to bed now

gb--

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

Moved to mobiles.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,213 ✭✭✭culabula

vibe666 wrote: »
    i have several regular scheduled texts and I have to set them up again now because of this. i did get a text to tell me i'd have to do them again, but it would have been nice to get some warning.

out of curiosity, what's this got to do with broadband? :confused:

Yes, I notice that all of my birthday schedules in No1 account have disappeared and will have to be reinstalled, which is rather tedious. However those in number 2 a/c are all still there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭chikuu

"To redirect please click here."

anyone having the same problem?? I click and it just loads and loads and nothing happens?

like this since last nite.:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

chikuu wrote: »
    "To redirect please click here."

anyone having the same problem?? I click and it just loads and loads and nothing happens?

like this since last nite.:mad:

I got the same couple of minutes ago, but was working earlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭Max001

nava wrote: »
    I got the same couple of minutes ago, but was working earlier.

Guys, its Telefonica. Since when do you rely on thousands of little Manuels to make a reliable phone service! From now on, service at weekends will be non-existant and weekdays will be puntuated by
    long siestas! The Germans may have given unfortunate connotations
    to 'cooking with gas', but at least they're reliable! I'm off to T-Mobile!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

ok - if anyone else has specific issues with O2 webtext...you are welcome to take it up directly with O2's customer support...

Max001 you have received a ban for inappropriate comments based on race. The forum charter clearly states: posts should be relevant, helpful, good natured and on-topic... your post was not.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement