Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chorus Broadband

Options
  • 06-11-2008 10:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,500 ✭✭✭

Hey can ne one help with my problem? I jus got in chorus 20mb broadband. Tis morning i downloaded a film using utorrent at about 1.6mb/sec wich i was pretty pleased with but later on when i went to get some thing else it was very slow. (50-60kb/s). I tried loads of different torrents and they were all the same. The are from a private torrent site which nearly always maxes out my download speed. Is there problems with chorus? Does it get slower in the evening? Does the weather affect it?? Ne help would be great. Im in the Limerick area. Oh utorrent says everything is workin fine. My port is open and i have the greent icon on the bottom. Thanks!!

Comments

Advertisement