Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

University students accommodation

Options
  • 06-11-2008 10:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

If your a university student in Dublin, where would you most likely be staying? In the university accommodation? Or any specific sites I could look at? I prefer being with younger people and don't want to share with older people. I know it's a dumb question but I was just thinking - so I can be in an area that is busy and has young people around etc

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

Check accommodation and property

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Generally students dont live on campus as there is very limited space. The main haunts would be Rathmines, Ranelagh, South Circular Road and Drumcondra

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 hollisterb

Why these places? Are they like suburbs?

hollisterb wrote: »
    Why these places? Are they like suburbs?

Well theyre quite near the centre of town and college. They arent suburbs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 hollisterb

Are there any of those type of large buildings, almost like mansions where say upto 20 people can stay? I like those type of buildings, funnnn

• Advertisement

hollisterb wrote: »
    Are there any of those type of large buildings, almost like mansions where say upto 20 people can stay? I like those type of buildings, funnnn

Most of them are and are converted into bedsits to maximise residents.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Bedsits are hard to come by in the studenty areas especially during term.Most students live in houseshares nowadays.Check the herald on a thursday or daft.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 dub1226

There is plenty of accommodation available throughout Dublin at the moment it depends where exactly you would like to stay and what your budget is. Remember when checking out 'too good to be true quotes' find out if the building you will be staying in is insurred and that you in turn are insurred to stay.

Advertisement