Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rock Werchter 2009 - All discussion, no ticket sales

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 moephi

Donderdag 2 juli 2009

Main Stage: The Prodigy | Oasis | Placebo | Dave Matthews | Lily Allen
    Pyramid Marquee: Tiga | Pendulum | Laurent Garnier | Fleet Foxes | Emiliana Torrini

Vrijdag 3 juli 2009Main Stage: Coldplay | The Killers | Bloc Party | Elbow | Amy Macdonald | Just Jack
    Pyramid Marquee: Lady Gaga | Jason Mraz | The Streets | M. Ward | Priscilla Ahn | Henry Rollins Spoken Word

Zaterdag 4 juli 2009

Main Stage: 2manydjs | Kings of Leon | Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds | Franz Ferdinand | Limp Bizkit | Social Distortion
    Pyramid Marquee: Katy Perry | Mogwai

Zondag 5 juli 2009

Main Stage: Metallica | Nine Inch Nails | Kaiser Chiefs | The Mars Volta | Seasick Steve | Mastodon
    Pyramid Marquee: Flaming Lips | Röyksopp | Ghinzu | The Hickey Underworld

<<<<<<<CONFIRMED :D:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 sinners19

Its about time the announced more names, was getting restless! Lol...
    Delighted Pendulum have been announced, been dying to see them all year!

This year is gonna be pretty good, counting down the days now!! :pac::D:pac:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Looks like i wont be going to this although its one hell of a line up. Think i might be heading to Pinkpop though :)

Your gonna miss a good year so...

Seen that madness are playing at Pinkpop, would absolutely love to see them.

Would ya say Nine Inch nails are the last headliner or are there other possible acts that could be announced ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

Good to see Fleet Foxes on the bill, great band.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,855 ✭✭✭budgemook

Lads, would someone mind telling me is it easy to get some green at Rock Werchter? I've heard it's almost legal like in holland but that there are no coffee shops. My stupid mates want to fly to amsterdam, get some green and go to belgium on the train. Madness

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭afatbollix

what your friends are saying is the easyest way...

last year we made a sign ' will pay cash for weed' and it worked within minutes... what ever ya think...

• Registered Users Posts: 21,384 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Really disappointed I can't make this again now. Cracking lineup!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Gazza22

Line up is really good, can't wait! It's about time too that they updated!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

Yeah getting weed is handy enough, we got some off a bloke working at one of the stalls last year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

Howdy lads!! Nine Inch Nails signing up has just clinched it for me.. 3rd year this year... looking forward to it. :D

Friday tickets sold out and apparently Combi's are selling very fast....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Censorsh!t

Social Distortion are the only band i like playing....:(

Anybody know the chances on any of the following playing this year!?

-Madness
    -Snow Patrol
    -Pet Shop Boys
    - The Script.

Would Love to see these!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Got my ticket just now. Anyone else staying at C3? A3 was sold out presumably as it wouldn't let me select it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Brimmy

I'm tempted to spend money I don't have on this....

Been to Pukkelpop for the last 2 years running, waiting for that line up to be confirmed, it's always so bloody late :(

I can't believe A3 has sold out so quickly, i only booked my tickets the other day - got A3 but we had planned on a few of our mates staying in A3 with us

• Registered Users Posts: 42 fifaking

was just wondering what the stage times are like at this festival, i.e what time do they start and end and how long each band has

thanks!

Mr.S wrote: »
    I think its just the "etickets" for a3 sold out, im guessing there will be space for physical ticket holders still, so just get your mates to go early or something and pay cash?

Ah yeah i suppose, there is probably just a limit on the e-tickets so it doesn't get out of hand. I think we stayed in A1 last year, it was quite close to the festival and i really liked it! But we're going to give A3 a try this year as i reckon it will be a good laugh in the campsite with all of us 'foreigners' :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 42 fifaking

thanks for that....just booked my ticket!!:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭muckwarrior

Combi, C3, woohoo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭Millie

Was there 2 years ago & it's a great festival but 4 days is a loooooong & tiring experience.

Got combi ticket and C3 camping. My mate booked C3 by mistake. Can someone tell me is it a real pain in the ass down there?

Is it Me or is A3 Bigger on that map then before.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭ShoulderChip

Quick question,
    I was there a few years ago and I think I saw people buying full 4 day camping tickets on the door,
    is that usually the case?
    I would be willing to commit to buying flights now, but am unsure If I will be able to go due to possibly finding a job (unlikely I know)

So it would be great to just pay the 50 and if I can go, I would and buy tickets there.

Does that exchange place do camping tickets aswell? Cause me and my mates are all booked into A3 via Eticket but a few who havent booked there tickets can't get them now as its saying on the website that there unavailable.

Where abouts is it at the Fest???
    Have been the last 2 years and have never noticed it.

Well tbh thats the only thing we can do right now, Just a bit Sh*t cause its the first year a good few of us are heading over together so am hoping we can just get a few tickets on the day.

Mr.S wrote: »
    Its at the entrance to the festival, to the side.

But theres no need to buy camping tickets from there really, you can just pay 20€ at the campsite and get in, im not sure about a3 though, it could be sold out already... no way to tell untill the day you get there.

Teleticketservice sent me this mail:

[FONT=&quot]site A3 is complete[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]We don’t know if there will be tickets available at the camping site.

I guess that's no help really at all
    [/FONT]

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Ken Adams

Will more band be announced lads? If so when?
    Any rumors as to who it might be?

Think i'l wait to buy a camping ticket until I get there, is that what the majority are doing? Also is it worth paying the extra for the Aerlingus flights?

Sorry for all the questions in my first post.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 brettrosey

Hey what's up everyone, I am just throwing this out there, I was curious if anyone who is going to Rock Werchter has room at their campsite for a cool American college student stopping by Belgium for the festival on my way home from New Zealand. I would be willing to contribute for money/food if we could work something out. Thanks!

Brett

Advertisement