Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

driving test

Options
  • 06-11-2008 11:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭

hey guys, can anyone tell me if you need to bring the letter you got with time, dates etc to the actual test, mine tomorrow and can't find the letter. or anyone with psychic abilities maybe hazard a guess as to where i pay have put it :) thanx

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Good luck with the test!
    Its either in a book, being used as a shopping list, in the glove compartment, under a carelessly placed DVD or in your handbag. If you are a girl it is always in the handbag but takes at least three rummages to find it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭loismustdie

so can u still do the test without it? hav tried everywhere but am sure you covered all likely places :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

I had a quick look on drivingtest.ie and it didnt mention anything about it. I dont remember needing one when I did it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭daveharnett

so can u still do the test without it?
    Yes AFAIR

thanx a mil, that's great

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭DriveSkill

Hi,

No need to have the actual letter just make sure you have the correct date and time.

You do need your license or Learner Permit though so dont forget that!

Best of luck with the test.

Declan.

thanx guys, am sorted so, now all i hav to do is do it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,995 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭peanuthead

so can u still do the test without it? hav tried everywhere but am sure you covered all likely places :)

they say that you do need it on the day but the only reason you actually do need it is if for some reason you are not on their database and there is a dispute as to whether or not you have a test booked.

You should be fine as this rarely happens. If you are not on the database but have your sheet you will still be taken out. If youre not on database and not in possession of the sheet you have to go home.

If this happens you wont have to pay again though, as there is some way of locating you, they just dont have the means (more like the patience) to do it at the centre

like I said, rarely happens, you should be fine

good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭macroman

Once you have your Candidate ID, correct date and time you should be fine in the event that they don't have your details on the database.

• Advertisement
Advertisement