Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland Vs Canada - thomand park 8th nov

Options
  • 06-11-2008 11:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 391 ✭✭

It says tickets are available from the ticket office, but I was wondering on average how much are tickets? Does it matter where you are in the stadium?

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

€25 and up. It's Thomond Park btw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭Pshan

Sunn wrote: »
    It says tickets are available from the ticket office, but I was wondering on average how much are tickets? Does it matter where you are in the stadium?

Go for East or West terrace tickets if you can get them, you may be in the rain as some of the stadium roof doesn't cover you but you're closer to the action. North and South terraces aren't bad either but all you have over you is the open sky and the weather isn't promised good. Last resort for me is the stand.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

€25 and up. It's Thomond Park btw.
    Hate when people write Thomand:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Kablam

Hate when people write Thomand:mad:

jaysus it must be tough living in your world.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭underworld

do you think i would get them at the ticket office tomorrow?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,314 ✭✭✭✭phog

underworld wrote: »
    do you think i would get them at the ticket office tomorrow?

I was talking to guy who got tickets there today and he said that there was a steady flow of people getting tickets but that the ticket office thought they'd still have some available tomorrow. Best bet is give them a buzz in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Kablam wrote: »
    jaysus it must be tough living in your world.......

Dont you know it!! Pisses me right off

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭acalmenvoy

Very limited availability now, only terrace tickets 25 yo-yo.
    Get there early and you have a chance...

Advertisement