Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rove on Obama on the factor

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 6,376 Mod ✭✭✭✭Macha

Rove should be in prison and the presenter needs to resit his Objective Reporting exam from journalism school.

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Gingervitis

I think Rove came out of that a lot better than O Reilly (up to the point where he started defending Bush). Bill was trying to draw out misgivings and condemnations; alway rehashing the "I don't really know Obama" line - yawn, as well as throwing out the "lots of fear" he must have heard on Limbaugh, but Rove didn't rise to it.

The man's a political weasel, O Reilly's a right wing mouthpiece (under the ostensibility of "many Americans"); of course Rove's gonna cover himself with almost-reasonable points. I'd nearly have grudging respect for his political savvy (but only in the context of the comparison with "tough cop" Bill-o.

The next month or so on Fox News will be interesting, seeing as Obama's got no official responsibility outside of building his administration... now I need Hannity's wonderful bile as well as Krauthammer's insightful intellect that I just happen to disagree with!

edit: Rove on Hannity and Colmes. Ah, the one bit of brains Hannity has is in the preemptive "lefty liberals who won't believe me when I say this" disclaimer:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Lolz a youtube video with Rove and O'Reilly, the length of which is the same as the number of the beast. Coincidence?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

Those men are both evil bástards. "We still don't know who Obama is". They clearly do know the man pretty well by now, after 2 years of closely scrutinising his past and every move he makes, and this statement's only purpose is to inject more fear, and to rile up the sort of American who might think about shooting Obama. Its a disgusting, bitter move from 2 losers who are doing their very best to split America in half.

Advertisement