Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Karaoke Limerick

Options
  • 07-11-2008 12:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi Lads,
    Just wondering does anybody know any places around limerick that do karaoke...as in amateur karaoke. My girlfriend is hounding me to find out as she loves doing it and I thought this would be a good place to start.

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 351 ✭✭ron_darrell

Karaoke night in the Stables in UL every wednesday night - but think it might only be open to students.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Azphyxi8

The Impereal Bar on carey's road have kareoke i think. Not sure about places in town tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Jane Doh!

Don't know if you checked out the Imperial Bar yet but I think your best bet is to buy her Sing Star for the PS3 instead. You may have to join in but at least you have another excuse to get a PS3 if you have'nt got one already and you can have Karaoke parties.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Jane Doh!

ilovecars wrote: »
    collopy's new pub have karaoke twice a week..

Can I ask a stupid Q? Where is Collopy's?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,590 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

I prefer my pub experience to be karaoke free.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭acalmenvoy

Aidric wrote: »
    I prefer my pub experience to be karaoke free.

Karaoke Rules.......:D

+1 For the Imperial on Careys Road...;)

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭breanoh

Riddlers Bar on Sarsfield St have a Karaoke night every Thursday! It's a good laugh, and the fella who hosts it is MENTAL! They even do Cocktail promotions just for Karaoke!

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Jmccoy1

There is Karaoke in the Imperial Bar every Wednesday night and sometimes at the weekend. If you keep an eye on Wednesdays Limerick Leader you will see what is listed for the weekend.

Advertisement