Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Letterkenny Locals : Question for you (Killylastin)

Options
  • 07-11-2008 9:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭

Hey,
    A quick question for any locals in Letterkenny. Do you know if there was any kind of dump, illegal or legal, in the Killylastin area years ago? If so, where abouts?

Thanks.

Chris

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

Dont know myself but you could go into the pub (the one beside the petrol pumps up there) and get chatting to a couple of locals, there's usually a few sitting around the counter most nights.

Or you could ask Charlie Davis, he owns the take-away (chips-to-go) he's lived up there all his life and he will know if anyone knows. He would be around the take-away a good bit, he a tall man with a mustache.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭donegalman1

As far as I know the council used to have an old reservoir up there that eventually became filled with stuff, backfill I think.

I remember being up in Kirkstown nearby and seeing alot of household waste strewn around but that was a few years ago and there was no litter warden then

Both of these things might be what you are on about

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭chris_ie

Cool, cheers for the info guys, much appreciated and will check with people mentioned.

Advertisement