Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opinion on better of two games (DS)

Options
  • 07-11-2008 10:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭

Hi,

For my seven year old - I'm stuck between buying him Professor (something) Curious Village or Lego Batman

He has Lego Star Wars and got alot of mileage out of it! but the other one looks cool too - anyone have any opinions on this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

They're very different. I'm not sure if Professor Layton would be too difficult and frustrating for a 7 year old? It's lots of little puzzles. Lego Batman would be more platformy and similar in style to Lego Batman. It's also a lot more popular in that age group. I work in a shop that sells games and I've only seen people in their late teens ++ really asking for Professor Layton. All the kids are loving Lego Batman.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Well my little lad just turned 6 a month ago and he is loving lego batman and thats after playing lego star wars.
    Watching him play batman does look a superb little game and sems better than the starwars lego game.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Yeah, Lego Batman's probably the way to go. Professor Layton, while looking like a kid's game is actually pretty tough - some nasty puzzles in there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

Hi,

For my seven year old - I'm stuck between buying him Professor (something) Curious Village or Lego Batman

He has Lego Star Wars and got alot of mileage out of it! but the other one looks cool too - anyone have any opinions on this?

Unless your kid is some kind of genius superbaby, i'd go with Lego Batman.

Professor Layton is not really a game suitable for most seven year olds.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭Mr Bloat

+1 to all the above, if your seven year old can play Prof Layton, I'd start enrolling him in college now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Joe's fanclub

Thanks alot everyone, appreciate it :)

Advertisement