Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Great Result

Options
  • 07-11-2008 10:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭

Great Result last night,

I didn't see the game myself but i'm delighted for Bent, Great also to see Hudd but in a goo preformance.

I heard they they where cat but it doesn't take away from the preformance, If we can keep this up a bit longer before we settle into our true quality I can see us doing fairly well this year, Cup run really wouldn't go astray.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Yes Great Result.

Harry seems to have really instilled massive confidence in the players minds . Bent is flying and Hudd looks a different player than I have ever seen him before,hopefully he can keep fit and get sharper and better as games go by.

Its vital now that we get something on Sunday and keep the unbeaten run going. King will probably play and it will be interesting to see if Corluka comes back in to replace Hutton or Bale, as Id say he'll be mad to play against his old club. Anyway, its good to have such decisions to make, rather than worrying if Dawson or Zokora will play centre half, like has happened in the not too distant past.

Also, does he persist with the Modric behind 1 striker system, if so, surely Bent should start after last night, despite Pav looking sharp last Sat evening.

Positive signs, but as I said before, vital that we dont lose on Sunday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭yiddo

Dynamo were very poor but you can only beat whats in front of you. And winning like loosing is a habit so well done to all especially Bent who took his goals very well.

Advertisement