Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Superbowl Winner

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,142 Mod ✭✭✭✭bruschi

with talk above of Jets/Giants superbowl, anyone know what the story would be if that happens to come with their conference games? Both are scheduled for sunday, one at 1pm, the other at 4pm, and both play in the same stadium.

would we see a saturday conference decider for one of the teams?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭faulk28

Titans
    bruschi wrote: »
    with talk above of Jets/Giants superbowl, anyone know what the story would be if that happens to come with their conference games? Both are scheduled for sunday, one at 1pm, the other at 4pm, and both play in the same stadium.

Would they have to change the stadium colours then from blue to green as well?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

Chargers
    bruschi wrote: »

One played on the Saturday the other on the Sunday. With the actual playoff games post wildcard they play 2 on the saturday 2 on the Sunday so 1 afc 1 nfc on each day. They will swap them around if needs be. I doubt the Jets will get the homefield advantage in the Playoffs anyway but who knows what they will do for the Championship game if they do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

Vikings. :D

That is all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

Chargers
    Vikings wrote: »
    Vikings. :D

That is all.

I put 20 blips on them at 50/1 my outside bet and Im confident :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

just an update with the poll results!

the giants are convincingly favorites and probably rightly so, thanks to all who took part

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

kryogen wrote: »
    thought should probably rule the Cardinals out even though they are current division leaders dont you think?

Do i know football or what!!

Interesting to see how this panned out imo, so much can change in 5 weeks in the NFL, did anyone honestly see the Cards getting past the first round of the playoffs even!! let alone win their championship game lol

I cant see anything but a Steelers victory in the final but sure stranger things have happened

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,187 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Eagles
    kryogen wrote: »
    I cant see anything but a Steelers victory in the final but sure stranger things have happened

Hmm. The Cards have already lost heavily 3 times in the play-offs, so maybe they'll go for number 4 on Sunday week. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,902 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

bah, it must ge in another thread somewhere, I've been fancying the Steelers for quite a while now, and long before the playoffs. But as said by me in November, its was still wide open and too early to call.

Found this one on the 15th Dec. \0/
    eagle eye wrote: »
    I have to say, and I have not looked at any Superbowl betting markets but for me the Steeler are now favourites.

Advertisement