Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Ericsson C902 price?

• 07-11-2008 11:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 508 ✭✭✭

The boyfriend wants this for Christmas, obsessed with James Bond. I can't see anything amazing about it myself but it's what he wants so I'll get it for him. I can't buy it online due to no access to a credit card so just wondering if anyone knows where the cheapest place would be to get it? He's on O2 so is it either O2 or Carphone Warehouse or are there other places? It has to be the titanium one too (Boys!:rolleyes:). And would it be better to buy it now rather than wait until around Christmas, do you think the price would go up or down? I've seen it online for €375. Thanks for any info.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Don't get the fuss over that phone at all. It's just the James Bond connection. O2.ie shop have it the cheapest I've seen but if it's not possible to get it online maybe the O2 shop, can't be much dearer. Not sure if the Titanium version is more expensive or not.

Advertisement