Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urgent

Options
  • 07-11-2008 12:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭

Not sure if in right place but thought it might be seen here quicker. Please move if not allowed here.
    The vets Des Groome in Kildare has 3 dogs in that need a home or rescue ASAP. Have to go today or if not.....
    If u can help these lads not sure of sex or breed can u give Teresea a ring on 045 521507.
    Please this is really urgent. I might be able to take 1 at least for now, so it is safe.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 549 ✭✭✭BlackCat2008

What breed, sex and age are they ? If you have a young female collie or cross I might know someone who'll take her.

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭MissyN

Whats the update on these dogs ?? I hope they are ok.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭mary123

as far as i know the older ones owner has been found. im fostering 1, well i will be, and the other is also going to be fostered. i think 2 rescue spaces will be ready for them in 3 weeks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 549 ✭✭✭BlackCat2008

Glad to hear you got something sorted for them.

Advertisement