Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dart Pubs in Leixlip

Options
  • 07-11-2008 1:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭

I asked this question in the Dart forum as well without any luck.

Does anyone know of any pubs in Leixlip with a dartboard ? I have been working out here for a few months and a few of us are looking for a place to throw a few games before catching the train out of town.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 marooned

O'Neills in the Village has a dart board.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

Thanks !!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭madds

marooned wrote: »
    O'Neills in the Village has a dart board.

Don't think there's an O'Neills in Leixlip? There is one in Lucan village though.

Barnhall rugby club (next door to HP campus) have a dartboard, and as it's not too packed up there on weekend nights, you'll have plenty of room to play. There's a pool table also. Nice pint of Guinness too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Tannylan

Dont think the dart goes by their:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

There is an O'Neills. There's an O'Neills in Maynooth too..

The Middle Shop might, or the Salmon Leap.

• Advertisement

Cheers everyone !!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

Middle shop doesn't have one. Nor does the Salmon leap as far as i know. O Neils has one, but its not very close to the train station, its not setup very well and its rarely used.

Confey GAA club (up the captains hill and just past the train station on the right hand side) has a very good setup, nice lighting, a good dart board and a dart team that plays up there some evenings. It's about 4 minutes walk from confey train station aswell..

That's where id recomend.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Er, why do people keep talking about train stations?

II have been working out here for a few months and a few of us are looking for a place to throw a few games before catching the train out of town.

I assumed this meant he got the train..

I assumed this meant he got the train..

I thought that gave it away as well. lol

I am actually going to be in the Confey GAA club on Wednesday night. Des Bishop is doing a private set there for the employees of HP.

I'll have a look around when I am in there.

Thanks again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Some publicans would love to have anything that would attract regular, non-troublemaking, pint-swilling customers, suggesting a dart board would be a safe bet imo :)

I thought that gave it away as well. lol

I am actually going to be in the Confey GAA club on Wednesday night. Des Bishop is doing a private set there for the employees of HP.

I'll have a look around when I am in there.

Thanks again.

Take a left inside the main pub door and its down the back. Can't miss it.

Bring your own darts though, the house darts are terrible!

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭Zatman

O'Neills has a dartboard and so does the pub across the road from the spar on the main road think its called the Corner Shop

Advertisement