Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to become a dealer?

Options
  • 07-11-2008 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi all,

Im thinking of embarking on a new business venture and I was hoping you might be able to give me some advice/help.

After yesterday's events in Cork, i reckon there is a gap in the market that we need to take advantage of!

So first things first, has anyone ever imported "goods" into Ireland??

Now it is important to note that I dont want to become a dealer really, just more of a baron but i understand you have to crawl before you can walk!

All suggestion would be very helpful. So who's in?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭PK2008

I think you need to graduate from Mountjoy College first

• Registered Users Posts: 5 jambo_2

PK2008 wrote: »
    I think you need to graduate from Mountjoy College first

Maybe but i was hoping to bypass all that and go straight to the top! I hope to acquire a couple of connections in time that I could maybe work on to get me some "Mules" to aid the importation alright but I think it requires brains at the top for the venture to take of, no???

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Helpful replay's folks this is not After Hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭kmick

Its called a commodities broker.
    http://www.alibaba.com/
    You can buy literally anything on this site.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement