Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ntl chorus problems

Options
  • 07-11-2008 1:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭

anyone else having problems with chorus ntl today. mine was down for a few hours this morning.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭Randi

tabatha wrote: »
    anyone else having problems with chorus ntl today. mine was down for a few hours this morning.

Mine has been down over a week, rang them yesterday to cancel it, they are sending a tech out tomorrow, crediting me back the week and giving me half price bb and tv for next two month, (then i might jsut cancel it :) )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭tabatha

mine was off for a few hours this morning. as soon as i called she did something and it came back. she said she did nothing :rolleyes: anyway, tech is coming out as apparently its my cables :rolleyes::rolleyes: when it came back it was only at about 5meg they said this was because of wireless router. funnely enough it crept back up to just under the ten after a few hours. they said it was an isolated poroblem with me but i wonder if anyone else has this? this has been happening on and off over a while, only in the mornings really.

Advertisement