Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mythic map pack.

Options
  • 07-11-2008 2:05pm

Any ideas when the Mythic map pack is being released??

That said, I'm knee deep in Fable two at the moment.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Any ideas when the Mythic map pack is being released??

That said, I'm knee deep in Fable two at the moment.

Not sure, Maybe early next year,, thats what i heard, but its probably bs.

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭neilk32

It seems Halo Wars is set to become the new Crackdown, with Microsoft enticing franchise fence sitters with goodies from Halo 3. The real-time strategy game set within Bungie's sprawling, hoop-filled universe will arrive this forthcoming February in both regular form and a Limited Collector's Edition. The latter should prove tempting even to those who prefer to see their aliens on the other side of a crosshair, as it will include early access to Halo 3's Mythic multiplayer map pack.

The three maps, named "Assembly," "Orbital" and "Sandbox," join Halo Wars: Genesis, a graphic novel by Phil Noto, Graeme Devine and Eric Nylund; a "unique" in-game Wraith vehicle; six leader cards (they "possess elite skills which can turn the tides of battle," it says here) and a "Spirit of Fire" patch, which your mom can sew onto your favorite jacket. Just be sure to pay her back the $79.99 as well.
    :cool:

February? That far away??? :mad: :( !!!

Advertisement