Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The further adventures of Dolly (the cat)

Options
  • 07-11-2008 2:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

Afternoon all,

Some of you may recall I posted previously about a cat I rescued on the old Carrick to Clonmel Road.

Dolly has now made a full recovery and is desperately seeking a new home with loving owners.

She's finished her anitbiotics and has developed into an affectionate, beautiful cat with amazing eyes. She gets on great with our two youngest cats so could suit a home with cats (which I didn't think previously but she's suprised me) but our eldest cat Gen is stressed beyond belief and I can't put her through this stress for much longer.

I know this should go in 'homes wanted' but some have been following the adventures of Dolly and I'm hoping that someone out there feels the tug on their heart strings for this amazing cat who has really been through the wars.

Dolly is about 9 months, vet was unsure if neutered or not at time of last examination - she's wormed etc. Unsure also (as she's a rescue) if she's vacinated but she should be re-vacinated just in case.

Please PM me if you know anyone who can provide Dolly with a safe and loving home. She's shown no interest at all in going outside (no sniffing at doors or jumping up on windows) loves lap time and is great with her litter tray.

I can deliver Dolly anywhere within the 5 county area (Waterford/Wexford/Tipperary/Kilkenny/Cork) or could travel further for the right home.

*fingers crossed*

Here's Dolly!

(more photos will follow this evening - himself is trying to figure out how to use the camera!)

xxx Kate

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭beaushalloe

bump for dolly (she needs a bit of luck)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 kitten_bar

thank you!

Here are a few more photos we took today.

She's a dote really

xxKate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭beaushalloe

Isnt it amazing how a little bit of loving can produce such a look of contentment!

Advertisement