Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

vodafone mobile tv question

• 07-11-2008 3:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭

Hi im with 3 at the mo but may be moving to vodafone..

I know 3 offer live tv(sky news , sky sports 1,2 and 3) and these arnt pre recorded clips..its actually live tv, just like your tv at home.
    I dont make much use of this as its aimed at sports fans..

however i see vodafone also do mobile tv, but they do more than just a sports and news pack, they also do an entertainment pack with sky one, discovery channel, bravo, national geographic etc..question is, are these also actually live channels, just as they are on your tv, or is it just pre recorded looping crap?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 275 ✭✭jessconr

no they're live tv channels. vodafone also offer attheraces channel which is handy if your into backing a few nags

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭ardmacha

I hope you've paid for your TV licence.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

you don't currently need a licence to watch tv on a phone. That might all change though

just to spoil the joke :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭ardmacha

you don't currently need a licence to watch tv on a phone.

Indeed it seems they deliberately excluded phones etc.

Well don't bring your phone to the UK then!

Advertisement