Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung L760 virus?

• 07-11-2008 3:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 901 ✭✭✭

Hello,

has anyone encountered any issues with the Samsung L760 where there receive an error, can only press '0' to continue and then the phone freezes up with the messeage "uploading data to pc" on the screen.

Removing the battery is the only way to start over.

2ndly,
    If there is something wrong is it possible to 'flash' the phone much like reinstalling the OS on a computer that has gone to pot, and getting the original firmware back on the phone?

I did a search for mobile phone viruses but didn't come across a similar problem.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Rsaeire

EL_Loco wrote: »
    Hello,

has anyone encountered any issues with the Samsung L760 where there receive an error, can only press '0' to continue and then the phone freezes up with the messeage "uploading data to pc" on the screen.

Removing the battery is the only way to start over.

2ndly,
    If there is something wrong is it possible to 'flash' the phone much like reinstalling the OS on a computer that has gone to pot, and getting the original firmware back on the phone?

I did a search for mobile phone viruses but didn't come across a similar problem.

Thanks.

The majority of handset viruses are only possible on Symbian OS Series 60 handsets, e.g. Nokia E & N series handsets, Samsung i850 (INNOV8), so I wouldn't be worried regarding a virus.

Advertisement