Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Straffan Wood - Maynooth

Options
  • 07-11-2008 3:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭

I am looking to buy a house in the Straffan Wood estate. Does anyone have any further information IE what is the area like, neighbours etc.

Thanks for your help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭bittihuduga

new estate..
    quiet
    not many kids around
    very clean - grass cutter seen very often
    close to LIDL, M4
    no NTL
    not good signal for irish broadband

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭BOOKWORM.1

That's a great help. Thank you very much for replying.

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭MickH503

new estate..
    quiet
    not many kids around
    very clean - grass cutter seen very often
    close to LIDL, M4
    no NTL
    not good signal for irish broadband

I'd agree with the above ... also close to train station with good service into Dublin ...

Depending on where the house is located you might want to check on the status of a planning application to build apartments/houses in the green field to front of estate (along Straffan Road) and maybe the field along the M4 side of the estate too - haven't heard any news on that lately (it had gone to Further Information I think).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭BOOKWORM.1

Good point about apartments/houses in the fields close by. There are quite a lot of houses and apartments as there is without adding more to the equation.

Hmm will definitely check that out. Thanks Mick.

Advertisement