Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIY Cute Presents for your Other Half!

Options
  • 07-11-2008 4:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭

Hey been reading alot of these threads lately about presents for boyfriends and girlfriends! Alot of them are saying how much the have to spend on generic devices or things as such - anything I've ever given or plan to give my boyfriend is normally homemade - I've made cards, scrapbooks, baskets of homemade cookies, collages of photos and most recently a painting of something special to him! I've found that these always get a great reaction and make him feel loved!

Just wondering with christmas coming up what cute presents people here have given/made for boyfriends/girlfriends in past that didn't involve spending huge amounts of cash?! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭cuckoo

I painted a mug for an ex, colours and things that meant a lot to us. There used to be a place in Temple Bar where you could paint mugs, plates, etc, and then collect them a few days later after they'd glazed them.

There was no doubt that it was handmade (my art skillz are more playschool then national gallery), but i think he liked that about it - it made him smile every time he had a cup of tea.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭She Devil

Thats a great idea, have you the link to that place in templebar? I'd love to do something like that!! I want to give my boyfr lots of little presents this year! Things that are personal like that would be perfect!

Advertisement