Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mass effect PC graphics corruption

Options
  • 07-11-2008 7:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭

So the graphics on the planet of Therum(where u go to get liara). the landscape is mostly just black and nothing so i can't see where to go and u keep dieing cuz they're is some kind of hole or something in the ground that u fall into. I've just been playing side missions at the mo but i won't be bale to move on without doing this mission.

I've installed the latest patch and just installed the latest graphics drivers there today but still no joy. Any had this problem and know how to fix it?

Sys specs:
    Vista 64x
    quad core 6400 2.4ghz
    4 gig ram
    nvidia geForce 8800 GTS 320MB

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

was like that for me. think thats the way it is

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

no i don't think it is cuz u can't seem to get around it or see where the holes r. Heres some screen caps off it

exactly like that on my copy.

I use a 8800 GTX if thats any help.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

exactly like that on my copy.

I use a 8800 GTX if thats any help.

So did u manage to fix it or how did u get around it?

i just got pass that level and never looked back. it was a pain alright. I think i used the map to help

• Advertisement
Advertisement