Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best and Safest site to download free music?

Options
  • 07-11-2008 7:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭

Hi,
    I've used napstar and Limewire in the past, Limewire always brought viruses.
    What are the cool people using these days?
    Thank you,
    Penny

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭tech77

penny1001 wrote: »
    Hi,
    Thank you,
    Penny

IBTL.
    AFAIK (could be wrong), such discussion isn't tolerated on this site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

penny1001 wrote: »
    Hi,
    Thank you,
    Penny

if oure talking about illegally downloading, then this isnt the place for it

if youre talking about downloading legally free music, then may i refer you to http://nodes.fm/ where i have picked up many great albums. its free if you dont want to pay but they encourage you to have a listen first, and pay if you like the album

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭johnk123

Helix wrote: »
    if oure talking about illegally downloading, then this isnt the place for it

if youre talking about downloading legally free music, then may i refer you to http://nodes.fm/ where i have picked up many great albums. its free if you dont want to pay but they encourage you to have a listen first, and pay if you like the album
    Never heard of any of the bands on that website....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

johnk123 wrote: »
    Never heard of any of the bands on that website....

yeh, big name bands dont tend to give their music away for free

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

omg bring out the ban hammer. Downloading music illegal is taken hard earned money from bands and they cant feed their kids, cos ye thiefs are robbing em blind. haha.
    But seriously get rid of limewire, its a load of tripe. I cayant name any good sites on here cos thats a no-no. :p

• Advertisement
Advertisement