Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would you come back as a man or woman in your next life?

Options
  • 07-11-2008 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭

I think next time round I would like to be a guy just to see how the other half lives.. To have a less complicated emotional structure and not to have periods to dread :)

Male or female in your next life 35 votes

Female
    0% 0 votes
    Male
    100% 35 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 634 ✭✭✭nomorebadtown

male

would be very upset if i came back as a girl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭mental07

I think being a man would be less complicated!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I said male, but in my next life I wouldn't remember beign a girl, so if asked then I'd probably say female.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 **magnolia**

Def male, much simpler

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Lion....ehh, I mean Man. For teh camaradarie.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

SarahSassy wrote: »
    I think next time round I would like to be a guy just to see how the other half lives.. To have a less complicated emotional structure and not to have periods to dread :)

You have a lot to learn....not having periods is great though.
    Women are different and interesting. They're shaped different. They smell different. They think and laugh and sex different. They're awesome, but I don't think I'd want to be one.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭She Devil

I'd hate to be a smelly boy!

Women hold the power these days so i am saying Female! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

I think I'd be a guy.

I'm sure it's much more fun that the crampy weepy months and childbirth and all that. Plus I'd never have to put on make up again. Shopping would also be so much simpler.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

I wouldent mind coming back as a womon but no half measures like transvestities .I want to be the full measure of womonhood in all it's glory .But i suppose that depends also on ones definition of the perfect womon ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

Yes. Yes I would come back as a man or a woman. Thank you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

male. im close enough to it in interests etc now. yes, i would like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,164 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Definitely as a woman.

I've had enough of being a man.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,304 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

If there's one thing modding this forum has taught me, if I ever come back I would definitely want it to be as a man. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

As I have an affinity for breasts, it would have to be a woman.

No contest.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭Acacia

Woman, for sure. I just couldn't imagine being a guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Tom Dunne wrote: »
    As I have an affinity for breasts, it would have to be a woman.

No contest.

You could just be a fat man. best of both worlds.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Man. Then I could appreciate boobs without being the weird one.

I think us guys who want to come back as women want to know what womon are really thinking .

Dont we ?

* visions of Homer simpson asking that question *

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Galvasean wrote: »
    You could just be a fat man. best of both worlds.

And you are saying I am not already?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭FruitLover

I choose raving lesbian.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Amazotheamazing

I think it would be interesting to be a woman, but I'm not so sure it'd so much fun as to give an entire life to it. Being a guy is fairly great, tbh, I would hate to be an unattractive woman, it must feel society like is actually out to make one feel worse about themselves.

I think it would be interesting to be a woman, but I'm not so sure it'd so much fun as to give an entire life to it. Being a guy is fairly great, tbh, I would hate to be an unattractive woman, it must feel society like is actually out to make one feel worse about themselves.
    By the same token didnt society at one time make anybody of any pursusaion (bar hetrosexual /female ) feel unattractive regardless of looks ? But i take your point .I suppose the thing with supposedly unatractive women is that as long as they are comfortable whitin themselfs as a person, then that's what's important .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Amazotheamazing

latchyco wrote: »
    By the same token didnt society at one time make anybody of any pursusaion (bar hetrosexual /female ) feel unattractive regardless of looks ? But i take your point .I suppose the thing with supposedly unatractive women is that as long as they are comfortable whitin themselfs as a person, then that's what's important .

I dunno, I've never been an unattractive woman.... (afaik, iirc)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭NewFrockTuesday

Woman every time. No doubt. And hopefully Iwould have learned to be comfortablewith myself. That would make it easier the next time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

Woman definately. I love female clothes too much and I love men too much! I think I'd be a terrible gayman.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

I already think like a man, a lot of the time. Working with men in a male oriented environment. But I get to be girlie too. Best of both, really.

And I dont really care what I come back as, as long as I dont come back with any more hangups than I started out with this time. Its all life. Its all good. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

A guy I guess. They seem to have it easier. Then again women are bitches so I wouldn't like to be a guy on the dating scene!

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Katniss everMean

I had to think about this for a minute. I like both man and female so either way I'm sorted. Men seem to have it easier, but I don't really think they do, there the ones expected to make the first move and be gentlemen like. They can't figure us out at all and seem to get very confused when we get upset. Its so freaking obvious why we are yet they still fail.. I want to be a women cause I think to be male would be to confusing. I love getting the ball gowns and dressing up, yes it takes us more time, but hey he has to try and figure out how to get the dress onto the floor ;)

boobs > male

• Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

Man. Then I could appreciate boobs without being the weird one.

rofl :D

I think if I came back as a woman i'd just play with myself. Like, all the time.

Fairly happy being a guy though.. Only one problem with all of this. If all you wimmin end up as guys, and all the guys stay guys... we're gonna have one big problem :pac::eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

I would have to be a gay man. I'm not taking it up the jacksie though :pac:

Advertisement