Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would you come back as a man or woman in your next life?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

WindSock wrote: »
    Hmm...would the world be a happier place if we were all gay men and grew babies in jars...

Nope.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,883 ✭✭✭shellyboo

Moonbaby wrote: »
    Sooo boyparts are ridicuolous ugly

Eh... no they're not, they're ace. Boyparts ftw.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

Moonbaby wrote: »
    eh....

Sooo boyparts are ridicuolous ugly, how could you possible take yourself seriously with all that swinging from your crotch mid rant.
    And the period thing, having to put up with someone having a bad tot is much more painful than actually having one. For me at least.
    Chocolate wouldn't taste as good and you'd have crappy orgasms.
    You'd never be able to find anything with your ****ty periphal vison and your Irish mother would have a worrying attachment.
    You'd have to actually listen to bastards because you were one of the lads and you would be high horseless.
    And toilets would always be dirty, sure the peeing standing up means you'd only have too look and smell but it would be acceptable for weirdos to look at your embarrassing dingle dangley parts while you were at it.
    You'd have to pretend to care about sport too, and feel ashamed of your fascination with sparkley things and comfortable chic furnishings.
    hhmm the grass is definitely not greener on that side.
    Is this from past life experience or television? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭MrDaithi

I'd definitively come back as a girl but not in Ireland, somewhere else warm.

I don't want to be freezing my balls ...errrr.... my "undercarriage" and tits when wearing almost nothing on a night out during the winter.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭SarcasticFairy

Oooh I'd come back as a man, they have it ridiculously easy in som many ways.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,260 ✭✭✭Mink

I've always said I'd want to come back as a man. But I'd want to come back with the full knowledge & memory of having been a woman, so I can enjoy being a man!
    Just imagine all the money you'd save from not buying lotions & potions, accessories, hair dressing et al.
    Imagine all the time you'd save from not shaving legs, putting on make up, waxing, fake tanning, doing your hair, polishing nails, shopping for sh1t you don't need.
    I really don't enjoy being a girl. Having said that I really like having boobs and long hair (hair on my head that is)!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

Mink wrote: »
    ... shopping for sh1t you don't need.
    Clearly you've never seen us lads in hi-tech stores.:o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,260 ✭✭✭Mink

Good point. I like to think I'd make a frugal man, a conscientious shopper-bloke. Doubtful somehow

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭LilOc

As a man for sure. I like being a woman but men have it easier on some points and harder on some others and i'd like to experience that other side of the coin. I often find myself trying to put myself in the men of my life's shoes in vain, trying hard to understand their mindset and how they must feel and experience this or that already.

But when you do it right being a woman is great though and it can be more of a challenge because we've got so many things to earn & prove but on the other hand we can go into some former "men's only" territories while the opposite isn't as socialy acceptable yet, so we can have a kind of "best of both worlds" advantage as well. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭LolaLuv

I'd probably be a guy just to see what sex is like from the other side. But I prefer being a woman. We have so much more freedom to express ourselves emotionally.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭embee

I'd come back as a woman for sure.

Having babies, whilst painful, is amazing.

embee wrote: »
    I'd come back as a woman for sure.

Having babies, whilst painful, is amazing.

I forgot about birthin' babies. Coming back as a woman ftw!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

I would definitely come back as a man. Would nevvver leave myself alone.Id be sticking it everywhere it would fit. I wana try fcuk a pie.
    Hit a strip club and make trouser tents. Befriend a very sociable young lady, and ask her take away my blow job virginity. Watch some pron and starch my socks, fcuk them back in the drawer- and wear them tomorrow. Id fart in the bed and stick my head under the duvet for a sniff, and congratulate myself.. Can I keep my boobs though?
    Ok, it is weird. Forget I asked..

Abigayle wrote: »
    I would definitely come back as a man. Would nevvver leave myself alone.Id be sticking it everywhere it would fit. I wana try fcuk a pie.
    Hit a strip club and make trouser tents. Befriend a very sociable young lady, and ask her take away my blow job virginity. Watch some pron and starch my socks, fcuk them back in the drawer- and wear them tomorrow. Id fart in the bed and stick my head under the duvet for a sniff, and congratulate myself.. Can I keep my boobs though?
    Ok, it is weird. Forget I asked..

Aside from making trouser tents and sticking it everywhere, you can do all of those things as a woman. And keep your boobs, too.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I'd definitely come back as a girl. A life without pink and make up would be no fun!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭allabouteve

I'd come back as a man just to see how many random erections I could rack up in a day.

PillyPen wrote: »
    Aside from making trouser tents and sticking it everywhere, you can do all of those things as a woman. And keep your boobs, too.
    Not quite. Its not seen as acceptable for a woman to fart n sniff. Not that I want to as a woman. But the smellier the fart the prouder the man. And if you happen to gas anyone while you are at it, its pretty funny too. Its a theory I have right.. But I think men believe we are all certifiable, but its their willehs that get them involved at all. I would love to know how it would feels to be an attachment to my pen.is ;-)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,152 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Its a theory I have right.. But I think men believe we are all certifiable, but its their willehs that get them involved at all.
    Oh yes, that can be true TBH:D There have been women I've gone for in the past and it was just to get nekkid with them. Nothing else going on at all. As people they should have been sectioned for general battyness. More issues than readers digest back catalogue. Silly I know, but I've grown outa that one. I hope! :D
    I would love to know how it would feels to be an attachment to my pen.is ;-)
    Women are just as bad too though. The contents of their pants get them into all sorts of scrapes too. Though IMHO they aren't as simplistic about it. They call it "the spark" etc though. Dress it up more in flowery terms to feel better about being just plain turned on by someone. How many women have ended up with losers for a time, can't seem to leave them and keep going back for more? Horniness mostly.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

Not quite. Its not seen as acceptable for a woman to fart n sniff. Not that I want to as a woman. But the smellier the fart the prouder the man. And if you happen to gas anyone while you are at it, its pretty funny too. Its a theory I have right.. But I think men believe we are all certifiable, but its their willehs that get them involved at all. I would love to know how it would feels to be an attachment to my pen.is ;-)

I feel like those behaviors are equally disgusting for a man or a woman, tbh. Gender is irrelevant.

Whether farting is disgusting or not is irrelevant. Im pointing out the divide in attitude by gender. And more importantly to see it from a guys eyes. Obviously not just the farting :-)

• Advertisement

Whether farting is disgusting or not is irrelevant. Im pointing out the divide in attitude by gender. And more importantly to see it from a guys eyes. Obviously not just the farting :-)

I understand what you're saying, but I guess what I'm trying to say is that if you truly have a desire to do those things, just go for it. When men do it they're labeled as disgusting, it would be the same thing for a woman. In that sense I don't see a whole lot of gender disparity. I probably know more women who fart and belch around the opposite sex than men who do. (Not that I advocate that, I think it's gross.) :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭,8,1

The 21st Century neo-pagan West suits women more, I'm sure we'll all agree.

Though if I came back as a female I would probably deny or apologise for the above.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,152 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

How so and if so, why would there be denial or apology required?

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭,8,1

Wibbs wrote: »
    How so and if so, why would there be denial or apology required?

Okay when I say the 21st Century West suits women more, I mean that it is gynocentric and Matriarchal (all things considered). My experience is that generally women deny the above - usually responding that we live in a Patriarchy (what a wacky, non-reality-based idea that is).

But rejecting the idea that current society is gynocratic, pretty roundly.

Why this is I do not know. Self preservation? Objectivity deficits?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

:rolleyes:

Even if that were true(and for me the jury's well out), you could look on it as an advantage from a male point of view. The sexual revolution and contraception has given more women more sexual freedom, which is good. But it also means that men, if they so choose can have a virtual successive harem of women, one after the other, for years without consequence(unwanted pregnancy notwithstanding and even then shotgun weddings are pretty rare now). Certainly way more than in the past. The average relatively successful and attractive 25 year old guy of today has had more sex, more varied sex and with more women than their great grandfathers back in the "good old days". TBH I have found many of the men(but not all) who complain along these lines are part of the majority that feel they can't compete and feel left out of either that or the average relationship dynamic for one reason or another. Basically I have found that when men complain about women's sexuality it's because they're not getting a slice of that pie, or are intimidated by it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Speaking as a 21st Century neo-pagan Western woman who does believe in re incarnation
    and who is pretty sure I've been male in past lives as well as female, I can't honestly choose.

Basically I put my trust/faith in my Gods and the universe to put me where I need to be
    next time around and in what ever gender is required. Not that I am or have been the type of person
    who will let my gender hinder me or deny the pleasures it affords.

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Princessa

Male definetly.... and id be a complete a**hole.

Id like to know what a bj feels like also so.... :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 403 ✭✭DeCoR18

Wibbs wrote: »
    Even if that were true(and for me the jury's well out), you could look on it as an advantage from a male point of view. The sexual revolution and contraception has given more women more sexual freedom, which is good. But it also means that men, if they so choose can have a virtual successive harem of women, one after the other, for years without consequence(unwanted pregnancy notwithstanding and even then shotgun weddings are pretty rare now). Certainly way more than in the past. The average relatively successful and attractive 25 year old guy of today has had more sex, more varied sex and with more women than their great grandfathers back in the "good old days". TBH I have found many of the men(but not all) who complain along these lines are part of the majority that feel they can't compete and feel left out of either that or the average relationship dynamic for one reason or another. Basically I have found that when men complain about women's sexuality it's because they're not getting a slice of that pie, or are intimidated by it.

How old are you boss? You come across as maybe mid 30s?

You've talked at length around this forum how women screwed you over until you found an interest in pop pyschology ****e, now you're on the ball.

The answer you've given is the typical female answer to a problem, if you disagree with a persons perspective attack they're credibility then the problem will magically disappear. F_ucking hell :rolleyes:

Thanks.

DeCoR.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 403 ✭✭DeCoR18

Thaedydal wrote: »
    Speaking as a 21st Century neo-pagan Western woman who does believe in re incarnation
    and who is pretty sure I've been male in past lives as well as female, I can't honestly choose.

Basically I put my trust/faith in my Gods and the universe to put me where I need to be
    next time around and in what ever gender is required. Not that I am or have been the type of person
    who will let my gender hinder me or deny the pleasures it affords.

Cop on.

Thanks.

DeCoR.

Advertisement