Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Three guys get fined e500 each for mooning a cop.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

...so?

Moved (The thread that is, not me.)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭She Devil

Sadcases, some people never grow up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

She Devil wrote: »
    Sadcases, some people never grow up.
    It like pulling a dog by the tail, they were asking for it.

In the UK they would have probably taken the case further. The Authorities there spent 7000 quid convicting a guy that gave the fingers to a cop from a bus :eek:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/2706157/7000-spent-prosecuting-man-who-raised-finger-at-police.html

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Sounds like they got a bum deal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Well they were kind of cheeky :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,668 ✭✭✭eringobragh

At least the detectives got to the bottom of it :rolleyes:

One more :D...arrested for posession of crack :eek: ........................................I'll get me coat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

THREE young fathers said they were "having the craic" with a detective when they pulled down their trousers and flashed their behinds at him in a drunken prank.

Idiots.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

''offending people's modesty and injuring the morals of the community".

What a load of bollocks, they were only having a bit of craic

Ah well. At least it's something they can all laugh about in years to come :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭Freewheeling Ed

I'd just like to quote Fr Jack and say

"arse"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 JudgeBrown

Feck!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭D_murph

At least the detectives got to the bottom of it :rolleyes:

One more :D...arrested for posession of crack :eek: ........................................I'll get me coat.

LMAO :D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

They should have goatsied the cop for that price!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

I think that judge was being slightly anal. It's only a bit of craic.

**Looks around room for sharpshooterH & latchyco**

• Registered Users Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭Hellm0

I see alot of comments on how they were asking for it and such but in reality getting charged 500 euro for mooning a Garda does seem kind of excessive. I realize that they should have known better but my point is, why should it be a crime to moon someone? It's hardly physical assault and to be honest it is quite funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭zonEEE

Hellm0 wrote: »
    I see alot of comments on how they were asking for it and such but in reality getting charged 500 euro for mooning a Garda does seem kind of excessive. I realize that they should have known better but my point is, why should it be a crime to moon someone? It's hardly physical assault and to be honest it is quite funny.

Prob a young(as there mostly pricks) gard who thought he would be the big man. The older gards id say would just laugh and tell them to clear off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

any defense in saying they were all hanging for a sh*t?
    hot curry/hairy kebab/bad Guinness head??

Advertisement