Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

business q

Options
  • 07-11-2008 11:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

:) hi there! just a wee bit stuck anybody got any idea what to say on a question asking how government affects
    1. exchange rates
    2. inteerest rates

i know how thay affect government/ economy just not sure what points are relevant in the reverse????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

lorr3 wrote: »
    :) hi there! just a wee bit stuck anybody got any idea what to say on a question asking how government affects
    1. exchange rates
    2. inteerest rates

i know how thay affect government/ economy just not sure what points are relevant in the reverse????
    Exchange rates: They can revalue or devalue the exchange rate.

Interest rates: The ECB sets interest rates and the Irish government implements them I think.

I haven't got that far in the book yet so don't take my word for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

lorr3 wrote: »
    1. exchange rates
    2. inteerest rates

the exact opposite? I'm not really sure what your asking though

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭lorr3

thanks a bunch :)

Advertisement