Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ballincollig tattooist

• 07-11-2008 11:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

hi guys this is my first post.im going to get another tattoo,i have 6 at the moment,all done by different tattooist,tattoo zoo,raven(crap),down in youghal,wizbit (cover up,very good),leonardo(totally useless).just wondering has anybody got any work done by the tattooist in ballincollig,outer limits is the name of the studio is he any good?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Léan

Heard he's a chancer tbh. Why not just go to one of the tattoists in town? There are plenty of great ones or Middleton.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Censorsh!t

I got mine in Midleton by Ross Daly. He's class, and they're not as expensive as the tattooists in town:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 cyberdel

thank guys 4 your info.giong to midleton 2moro will drop in for a look.thanks again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 typerchick

I got a tattoo done in outer limits and I thought he was really good !His name is Orco but word on the street is that he is gone!! So im not sure about the other guys that work there!

Advertisement