Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda Kid Costume

Options
  • 07-11-2008 11:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭

Hey, my nephew is two and is obsessed with the guards at the moment, Santa is bringing him a police jeep and i was hoping to get a garda costume! Do you know where you can buy these?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Does it have to be specific Garda or would you get away with a generic police kit ?

• Company Representative Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭TheCostumeShop.ie: Ronan

As far as i know there are no "Garda Costumes" because its an offense to imitate a Garda. I'm sure they wouldnt mind a kid dressing up, but still nowhere manufacturers them.

You can find a Kids Police Costume here, its out of stock at the moment after a busy halloween, but should be back in in a 2/3 weeks. So in time for Xmas.

Disclosure - i work for TheCostumeShop.ie, post here with Mods permission and have our own Boards.ie board here

• Registered Users Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭She Devil

Aw thanks guys, this guy although only two knows whats what :) My partner is a guard you see, so he wants to be him :) Was half thinking of altering one of his uniforms haha, but i am sure that is illegal :) Ah il find something and see if i can improvise!

• Company Representative Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭TheCostumeShop.ie: Ronan

Ah no jury in the world would convict a two year old! Go for it i say.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Ah no jury in the world would convict a two year old!

Texas?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭pebbles21

i seen a kid about 4/5 in my local last sunday afternoon with a yellow high visabilty jacket with "garda" printed on the back
    i remember it because as i was going to the toilet i commented to a bloke that "jaysus those guards are getting younger looking by the day"

• Registered Users Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭She Devil

pebbles21 wrote: »
    i seen a kid about 4/5 in my local last sunday afternoon with a yellow high visabilty jacket with "garda" printed on the back
    i remember it because as i was going to the toilet i commented to a bloke that "jaysus those guards are getting younger looking by the day"

:D:D:D:D:D:D Yeah my boyfr has got on to his sergent so we are going to get a little hi vis and alter it ourself, i think il get the police one to and maybe he cud just wear the hi vis over it! Aw he is going to love it.

Thanks for your help guys. Pebbles LMAO at your comment :D

Advertisement