Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Winks installer......

• 08-11-2008 2:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭

I was wondering does anyone know how to add winks to MSN Messenger i have the live messenger version 8.0.0812 and a folder full of winks given to me by a friend of mine and i have tryed evrything but just cannot add them to messenger.

Does anyone know how to add them to messenger?

I have tried alot of software for doing this and if you dont have to pay for it they either have spyware or virus's.

I ran a search on the microsft site and they have the worst search function on the planet comes back with anything but the desired results.

I know this aint mission critical stuf but any help appriciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

Open Messenger and go to Tools then Emoticons.

On the right hand side you will see a button called Create. Click that and then browse to the first wink you want to add. Fill in the rest of the info it looks for and click OK.

Repeat until you are really P'd off, your winks are all added, or you fall asleep.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭BlueMonke

Thanks for your reply Soundman but unfortunatley thats not the answer. Thats how you add emoticons not winks.

Winks are completely different to emoticons.

Maybe a second try?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

Ah sorry. Was in work so wasn't giving it my full attention. I have no idea. Had a quick go there and I can't see any way to do it.

Advertisement