Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Farel collony needs help, Fermanagh area.

Options
  • 08-11-2008 2:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 549 ✭✭✭

I was in Bundoran, Dunleek area a few days ago and came accross a farel collony in need of help, there is at least 6 generations ranging from a few years to a few weeks and I'd say new borns as well given the time of year.

I have the contact details of someone who will help, but he needs a trap to catch them and places for them to go.

As I live in Dublin I can be of little help other than to take on a kitten or three.

Some one was feeding them, but I was told they have stopped, I was also told there is some one in the area who has delt with some collonies in the area but is either over whelmed or not in a position to help right now.

Most of the cats and kittens are snow white so their should be no problem re-homing them, but they do look to have cat flu and other problems which would need to be delt with.

If anyone in the area can help or knows of a rescue that can please post and let me know as they are at the edge of a road which I fear most will be killed on, I can even get a trap or two to you's.

Advertisement