Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wow!! new Duc Streetfighter

• 08-11-2008 6:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43

What a sweet lookin bike. attachment.php?attachmentid=1260&d=1226065821attachment.php?attachmentid=1261&d=1226065861

The mirrors could be better maybe. I still want

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Fabritzo

Looks like the engine is straight out of the 1098, not detuned as far as I can see, it's almost over designed in my opinion

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,026 ✭✭✭Wossack

headlight is nasty on it - er6 like :(

I'd prefer the 1098 myself

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SuprSi

Not really my cup of tea. Definitely prefer the 1098

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Quint

It's a slightly detuned 1098 as far as I remember, read it in MCM at the weekend. Far nicer than the 1098, I hate those plastic bikes with sheets of fairing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Looks like they broke into the Kawasaki parts bin and robbed the light from a crappy Z750 :rolleyes:

The rest is nice though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 DUCATI

THEY STILL HAV'NT GONE BETTER THAN THE 916

I like it, but I doubt I'll ever be able to afford one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

Can't beat the CB1000R IMO!

honda-cb1000r_2.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

I think I'm becoming a bit of a Honda fanboy! :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,026 ✭✭✭Wossack

space-agey headlights on the new naked's is putting me off unfort :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement