Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kilmainham Motor Company - Steer clear

Options
  • 08-11-2008 12:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

Think twice before making a purchase here. Had what seemed to be a minor issue with a car I purchased. To me it was an issue that needed to be sorted.
    They promised me it would be fixed "no problem". The car was back for a full working week, after being told it would be sorted in a day.

I had to ring every day to ask if it was fixed, with the owner promising again he would ring back in 1/2 an hour. no such thing. In the end I had to drive to the garage and demand the car back, as they stopped answering my calls.
    When I did get the car back the problem was half fixed.

bottom line. This place talk the talk but cannot walk the walk. After sales service appalling. Amateurs who do not know how to treat the customer. Steer well clear.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,097 ✭✭✭Darragh29

What exactly was the problem with the car???

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭dsane1

Are they in mount brown ,if they are i had problems there a few years ago too .Maybe bring your business elsewhere I did.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 KEITHW

i bought two cars there through recomendation from a good family friend whos bought cars off them there and in their old premises as they only moved in there ten months ago and ive had no issues with them, i think your been abit harsh darragh, what was the problem with the car ? and DSANE i dont think your problem was with these guys as you said you had a problem a few years back and they only moved in last year

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Safe to say a few more Kilminham motor company threads are about to be resurrected?:)

What was hardsh about what Darragh said btw?I only see him asking a question.:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,514 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

always suspicious of someone defending a place with only one post? maybe i am just cynical.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭muletide

KEITHW wrote: »
    i bought two cars there through recomendation from a good family friend whos bought cars off them there and in their old premises as they only moved in there ten months ago and ive had no issues with them, i think your been abit harsh darragh, what was the problem with the car ? and DSANE i dont think your problem was with these guys as you said you had a problem a few years back and they only moved in last year

how long have you worked for them Keith???

You must think people here are thick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 KEITHW

wow sorry didnt mean to say darragh, wrote the wrong name it was squelly i meant to write, jesus your like cats wanting to scratch each others eyes out, and i certianly dont do car sales not my thing muletide guess again or just get a life, and only have one thread because i seen this one and said id say something good about the guys but obviously negative people looking to give out need only apply.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

KEITHW wrote: »
    and only have one thread because i seen this one and said id say something good about the guys but obviously negative people looking to give out need only apply.

You dont just see a 4 month old thread, you have to go lookign for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭Phoenix3

Is there a hint in the name Darragh?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

KEITHW It would really help other posters if you used punctuation, capitals and paragraphs in your posts.

dudara

• Advertisement
Advertisement