Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Help

Options
  • 08-11-2008 3:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭

Hi Im Planning On Getting Eircom Broadband And Phone
    I Used To Have A Phone With Them But Didnt Pay My Last Bill This Was About 4 Years Ago
    And The Name Of My Street Has Changed Since Then (Didnt Move Name Of Street Just Got Changed)
    Will They Make Me Pay That Bill Before They Will give me the service:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

only one way to find out..

but these days they want people to sign up so badly they probably won't bother with the old bill

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭Kershaw.D

Ok Thanks V Much

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭samhail

the 2nd worst they could say is no... the worst might be that you owe them that 20euro bill and interest of ... :)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

can we stick to one thread please
    could have just asked the extra question in this http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055415112

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement