Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contribution from Boffer.co.uk

Options
  • 08-11-2008 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43,908 ✭✭✭✭

Firstly, sorry if you've seen this in numerous other forums but after being recommended to do so.. I thought I'd post it here also.

Lauren from the site Boffer.co.uk has generously donated a pallet of brand new brand name kids toys to the Santa Strike Force.

And also Boffer.co.uk will be running an exclusive offer geared at Boards.ie users in the coming weeks.. which I'm finalising details of with Lauren.

Very generous of Boffer and I'd like to thank them for the generous contribution.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭lensman

nice one :D keep in touch basquille

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

Any company or people's who goes overboard on being generous like that deserves a place here...
    Kudos to Boffers.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,235 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

way to do business :)

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Indeed, nothing wrong with recognising people who help us help them...

DeV.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

*cough* shill *cough* :D

Seriously though, cheers for following this up. Hopefully the offer is good.

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

From reading the boffer thread on BA, it is probably a pallet of blank dvds and mp3 boxes with no players :)

Seriously though, great offer from them for a great cause. Kudos indeed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Fair play to Boffer.

Good work basquille.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Fair play to them..

LMFAO at today's offer though...:D:D:D:D

http://www.boffer.co.uk/blog/view.php?boffer_id=186

boffer1_thumb.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭mawk

thats great of boffer. they seem a great company and ive been happy to get a few deals off them already (except my super crappy BOC)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Well done Basq.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Marvellous.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Just looked at the site....

...what did the cat ever do to them.

Advertisement